Other Website for ITX cases

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
I recently found out about a website called CaseEnd and I'm pretty impressed by the potential it can become. I think it's a year old website from what I see and there are many cases that I never know existed. The website gives details about the height clearance of both CPU and GPU, compatible PSU and MOBO for the case you're looking for, the dimensions and the volume of the case, etc.

The only thing that I didn't like is the layout of the website. I found it kind of hard to understand what was going on because it looked like a messy room. I believe it has a high potential and I am really happy to find this website because there are a lot of cool cases and I think I can learn from them.

Here is the link for it: https://caseend.com

Runamok81

Runner of Moks
Jul 27, 2015
troywitthoeft.com
That is a really nice site! It includes a lot of the cases I see that have involvement here, Velka 3, Densium 4, etc ....
Do we know who owns and maintains it, and why?

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
That is a really nice site! It includes a lot of the cases I see that have involvement here, Velka 3, Densium 4, etc ....
Do we know who owns and maintains it, and why?

No, there's no about us or anything like that. Maybe using the forum will help people to reach the owner but it's still actively updating itself.

Pagusas

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2022
thank you for sharing this, super handy!

Just to add, there is a signup on the site, and a forum you can request to add new cases on.

Reactions: Mashndrow