Water cooling 1060/70 mini??

Ganelon

Average Stuffer
Feb 23, 2017
Nice, thanks. Is this the one that has to be modded to fit the mini? Based on the overall look and layout, I would assume not. The one Amazon review says it was used on the mini and doesn't mention modding, but maybe his case design didn't require it..

Yes- you see the black part? Actually, here, I'll show you:

Reactions: Biowarejak

Ganelon

Average Stuffer
Feb 23, 2017
@Ganelon could you please confirm the block is single slot ?
What about the build quality ?

The block is single slot, but the card itself isn't. The DVI port will still take up that second slot, unless you cut it off, like in this video:

I can't personally speak to the build quality, but I know someone who's bought from the same seller (Nhowe) on eBay and had no complaints whatsoever. Look through all the waterblocks they sell; there aren't any negative reviews, or at least not build quality-based ones. Bykski seems to be a reliable Chinese company, from what I gather.

deanorthk

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 27, 2017
I was searching for a solution like you did, and found one that could cover all the needs for specific WB, look at Hybrid cooling on facebook for example, I contacted him for Zotac mini 1070 that used a custom PCB, and as well for zotac GTX 1070 amp card, that requires too a non standard WB. he can create full cover for the mini, so as you said, for the 1080 mini, that might be a solution.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Bykski and barrow are great I can speak from barrow on fittings bought some a few months back and the finish was just as good as bitspower. And they look almost the same. The rotaries were even just as good. Nice and stiff