CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a Chromax
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16 GB DDR4 2133 x 2
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 SC Gaming ACX 2.0 (Single Fan) 6 GB
PSU: HDPlex 400w AC-DC / DC-ATX Combo
M.2: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB
Cables: Pslate Customs

First off, just want to say I am extremely happy with how everything turned out.

Pslate had great communication, and the quality of the cables is amazing. Without their cables, it wouldn't look nearly as nice, and prior to receiving them, cable management was a nightmare.

I started off by taking all the pieces of the case apart, then I screwed the motherboard in, placed the CPU & DC-ATX in and started connecting the cables. This was a big mistake. I should have attached the CPU cooler, but it was 3am and my brain was not functioning properly.

After everything MB related was in place, I placed the GPU, followed by the AC-DC. It was just about a perfect fit. No wasted space at all.

The vinyl wrap took some effort to apply, had to redo it a few times before I settled on minor imperfections as it seemed like I would never be able to get it 100% perfect.

I didn't think the RGB on the MB would do much, but the SkySlots give it a surprisingly nice pattern, so considering replacing the cooler with the G200P.

In the near future (once it is back in stock on Newegg), I will be purchasing a 128 GB set of Trident Z RGB 3200 mhz(32 GB x 4) for another planned build.

Overall, this was an enjoyable experience and looking forward to building another S4M.

Da_Korn

Average Stuffer
Dec 30, 2019

===== Specs =====
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I GAMING
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a Chromax
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16 GB DDR4 2133 x 2
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 SC Gaming ACX 2.0 (Single Fan) 6 GB
PSU: HDPlex 400w AC-DC / DC-ATX Combo
M.2: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB
Cables: Pslate Customs

First off, just want to say I am extremely happy with how everything turned out.

Pslate had great communication, and the quality of the cables is amazing. Without their cables, it wouldn't look nearly as nice, and prior to receiving them, cable management was a nightmare.

I started off by taking all the pieces of the case apart, then I screwed the motherboard in, placed the CPU & DC-ATX in and started connecting the cables. This was a big mistake. I should have attached the CPU cooler, but it was 3am and my brain was not functioning properly.

After everything MB related was in place, I placed the GPU, followed by the AC-DC. It was just about a perfect fit. No wasted space at all.

The vinyl wrap took some effort to apply, had to redo it a few times before I settled on minor imperfections as it seemed like I would never be able to get it 100% perfect.

I didn't think the RGB on the MB would do much, but the SkySlots give it a surprisingly nice pattern, so considering replacing the cooler with the G200P.

In the near future (once it is back in stock on Newegg), I will be purchasing a 128 GB set of Trident Z RGB 3200 mhz(32 GB x 4) for another planned build.

Overall, this was an enjoyable experience and looking forward to building another S4M.
These colored Cables look so good. Wonderful little PC. love it