Selling (US) DanCase / Asetek 645 LT / EVGA 650GM / Asus Z390i / i7-8700k / Asus RTX-2070 Super

I have for sale my DanCase A4SFX with aluminum and windowed side panels. The popular Asetek 645 LT with some extra 92mm Noctua Case fans. The EVGA 650GM is a brick of an SFF PSU. It ran my i7-8700k and Asus RTX-2070 Super with ease. Never had any problems out of any of these items. The motherboard is an upgrade. I had the Asus Z370i and couldn't pass up giving the newer version a shot. Everything works as it should. I also have an i7-8700k I am currently using in my daily driver and an Asus RTX-2070 Super and 16gb of Crucial Ballistix ram I would include to make it a complete system. Please email with any questions. This is for sale other places and I work 10 hours a day to support my mitx habit so give me some time to respond but I promise I will respond. I will have prices posted tomorrow if thats ok mods? I am in the process of figuring out what is fair for what I have listed. I plan on updating the thread after work tomorrow. I am accepting reasonable offers until then. It was a lot of work just to get the pictures uploaded haha. Thanks for looking