Announcement Updates to the forum, and introducing our latest moderators!

tinyitx

SFF Guru
Jan 25, 2018
Hi John,
I did think things were quiet from you, quite understandable with all you have on your plate.
Rest well, and I hope you're OK otherwise.
As much as any of us can be, living in 'interesting times'
NZ did well with national isolation, and thankfully you have a truly inspirational and thoughtful leader.
Not so much here in the UK... Dorset was a quiet, relatively unaffected county; but the madness of the beach visits to Bournemouth and the mayhem at Durdle door, shows it can all come piling in any time.
Take care and stay well.
Yes. Saw it on TV the other day that Ardern announced that NZ is now a virus free country and is lifting the lockdown. Good job!

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Head writer SFF.N
SFF Workshop
Editorial Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Thanks guys for the kind thoughts.

Aside from the lockdown (which I continued working through as I am considered an essential worker in my day job), there is a lot going on. Two pre-teen kids, solo parenting, alcohol addiction, having teeth removed (6 teeth gone in the last two months, take care of your mouth kids!) and more.

I'll be back in full swing eventually, behave whilst I'm semi-afk plz :p

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks guys for the kind thoughts.

Aside from the lockdown (which I continued working through as I am considered an essential worker in my day job), there is a lot going on. Two pre-teen kids, solo parenting, alcohol addiction, having teeth removed (6 teeth gone in the last two months, take care of your mouth kids!) and more.

I'll be back in full swing eventually, behave whilst I'm semi-afk plz :p
Hang in there champ! 💪