Closed (UK ONLY) Looking for someone to rewire a 7+6 Sata cable

(UK ONLY - To keep things simple)

Something a little different, but I require someone's cable wiring services.

I have a Lenovo 00XL190 Slimline 7+6 Sata cable that I need for my Chenbro PC719 build. What makes the cable special is how low profile the 7+6 connector is. It's about as small as a normal Laptop 7+6 connector or the Silverstone SST-CP11 cable. I need a slim 7+6 connector in order to possibly fit a Big Shurkien 3 cooler in the case while keeping an ODD drive. (I bought the case due to it having an ODD drive slot).

Now the problem with the cable is the fact it uses a proprietary mini 4-pin power connector. I can't find an adapter that will work with a normal PSU. The target PSU I plan on using is a BeQuiet 300W TFX Power 80+ Gold, but I will later move over to the forthcoming Silverstone 700W TFX unit.

I need someone to replace this mini 4-pin power connector with a regular 15-pin Sata power connector or a 4-pin Molex if this proves difficult.

I will provide you with the 00XL190 cable, but you will need to provide the Sata/Molex power connector for it. Reason being, I'm not sure what would be the right component to buy and I would trust the cable wirer to make that judgement. I also want to see the rewired cable being tested as well.

I will happily pay for the Sata/Molex Power connector used and shipping costs.

Send me over any quotes via PM.

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I can't think of anyone other than https://pexonpcs.co.uk/ in Telford.
It looks like your supply has only 2 wires, the question is which is which? Also is the positive feed 5v or 12v? It looks like there are 2 other SATA power plugs other than the 15 pin standard one.
As described here

Reactions: Analogue Blacksheep

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
@Arboreal - Cheers, I did some looking into the 4-pin. It looks like there is a port on the motherboard it plugs into, so it does sound similar to the Intel ATX12VO standard. Weird, considering the cable could be older then that standard.

I'll see if I can find a datasheet online somewhere.

Edit - Tried the big code on it, 8SSC10L02513L1MZ72N02JX, got nothing back.

I did check Pexon. I haven't asked them yet, but I did notice on their discord they seem to be pretty busy.