Closed [USA] GUnique Ultimate Brick & VX Base Unit PSU (Needs Repair) $50 (SOLD)

Hey folks. I have an ultimate brick and base unit (the end that plugs into mobo, etc) which Gury sold to me a handful of years ago rated for 500W+ and able to handle those higher wattage peaks. I melted the 12pin molex connector into the female receiver. Having it by the GPU exhaust, running some extensive stress tests, and pulling power beyond 500W for prolonged time without good ventilation really did the trick. However even after this event the PSU worked as intended for/over the rated wattage for over a year until I upgraded to a new case. I had to cut it apart to get the psu out of the old PC case, which is why.. its cut. So this will be a great deal to anyone handy enough with their soldering iron and a little bit of brains.

Brick/modified dell psu input is USA standard voltage

The red 6+2 connectors are for GPU. The Black 4+4 is CPU. 2 sata power plugs. Then the 24pin base unit.

The two black cables from the 12pin molex connector go to the base unit. The 8 strands of white cable go to 1 6+2 pin pcie power (the second 6+2 comes from the base unit).

This is one of Gury's 12V solutions and had been custom made for my applications, due to the nature of what it is-- this is sold as is. $50 + shipping

SPOILER HAS MORE

Reactions: thelaughingman

Al Hoff

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 25, 2017
Is that $50 shipped to Boston? If so, I'll take it.
I was trying to say 50 + you pay shipping. I don’t think this will be much over 10 bucks to send out to Boston. I’ll do 60 flat for you, let me know how you feel about that.