Closed [UK-EU] Lazer3D CG7 Cravo Special Edition PC Case (microATX)

Doing a big life move in the new year and I cannot take this with me............

This is a one off Special Edition of this particular case. (it's one of a kind, you cannot buy them)
I was gifted this case in exchange for doing the maker of the cases a series of favours.
It's brand new, unused and never built in !!!

So what's different about this one?

This Special Edition accepts full size m-ATX motherboards (244mm x 244mm)
It's actual dimensions are 305mm x 284mm x 103mm (8.92 litres)
The colour scheme is Midnight Black.
The standard case cannot fit motherboards this of size limiting it to Mini-ITX motherboards or niche, slim m-ATX motherboards that aren't good anyway.

With the current insane pricing on Mini-ITX boards, a case like this is now a very attractive proposition.
+ with m-ATX you have 4 dimm slots and an extra PCI-e slot to use.

Some accessories included:
Spare screws.
Corsair rubber case feet.
Power switch with white LED Halo ring.
A few different PSU input adapter plates.

Please be aware this case does "NOT" use standard power supplies, you need HD-Plex GaN 250w, Pico PSU's or J-Hack ONE2 Distro.
The case has a native C14 input and comes with PSU adapter plates for other types of PSU.

This case is fully compatible with low profile Nvidia RTX A2000 cards and other low profile dual slot graphics cards, making it possible to build a very powerful system in a small footprint.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have :)
International postage is available, message me for a chat about it.

£200 £180 £160 + shipping.
I'm currently based in Lancashire in the UK, local delivery / collection is no problem.
The price does not include shipping, I'll ship it any way you want at cost !!!

Thanks for looking and have a good one :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mknrls

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Nov 22, 2017
Another 10% off
A brand new, one of a kind case for not a lot of money here ;)

Last edited: