Tips on buying NFC Skyreach 4 Mini?

akisu

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 15, 2019
wow
hey can you show a pic of how's that assembled? that's i think my ideal setup too (if i can afford the m2 1tb)
I wanna see the fan placement there and what type of fans you're using
sure here you go:

The photo is a bit dated. I changed the CPU fan back to 92mm because it has better cooling performance than the 120mm. GPU fans are still original, I only added the 2 fans on the back. The HDPlex runs without fan, as the system is below 300 Watt, but I had to open the HDPlex case to make the GPU Power adapter fit. The U-Adapter will not work if you want additional fans. And you will need a GPU without backplate or remove it. There is really no space left between fans in GPU. The
EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC could be an interesting GPU. My system is already a bit dated, you can find the specs in my signature.

Reactions: arkzdj

arkzdj

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2020
sure here you go:

The photo is a bit dated. I changed the CPU fan back to 92mm because it has better cooling performance than the 120mm. GPU fans are still original, I only added the 2 fans on the back. The HDPlex runs without fan, as the system is below 300 Watt, but I had to open the HDPlex case to make the GPU Power adapter fit. The U-Adapter will not work if you want additional fans. And you will need a GPU without backplate or remove it. There is really no space left between fans in GPU. The
EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC could be an interesting GPU. My system is already a bit dated, you can find the specs in my signature.
wow! thanks
That's a lot of information to process!
I was gonna run an 8700k processor but the community has been clamoring with temp problems with it, probably gonna go with ryzen 5600. GPU i have is the zotac super twin fan so i don't think spacings the problem
RN i'm torn between your build (m2 and 2 fans) or 2 pcs of 2.5" ssd (to save money).

arkzdj

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2020
No news yet. Though the NFC store has been made aware and we should just keep on checking to see for any changes