Concept The Z-Case IQ - 7.9L Case With An Integrated Stats Screen

FXPC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 29, 2021
www.fxcustompc.com
Hello fellow SFF enthusiasts!

My name is Joe Janeski and I’m the owner of FXPC. We recently had the opportunity to buy the right to the Z-Case p50 line of sff cases and couldn’t be more happy to share our newest concept with you all.

First, we would like to thank everyone for their support of the old concept and would also like to ensure you all that we plan on taking this line of cases to a new direction. All orders will be fulfilled and shipped in the United States and, under new ownership, we will dedicated to fixing all of the issues previous experienced in the past by the previous owners.

A little about myself. I am currently working on my masters in computer science from the prestigious University of Pennsylvania. I have been an avid gamer and computer enthusiast for most of my life and have been a web entrepreneur for the past 15 years. I also own my own business, building and assembling custom gaming PCs.

Finally, we would like to proudly announce the development of our redesigned Z-Case IQ.

The case is staying the same as before, with a new twist.

We have been working diligently for the past several months and are now in the prototype stage for our lines of sff cases, which includes a 7” HD screen, integrated right into the case itself. It will run off of your motherboard, with our included hdmi cable, enabling you to use any PC stats software you choose.

We have partnered with MoBros in efforts to provide a free stats monitoring software, in which you can view all of your vital PC stats, all through the tempered glass panel on the side of your PC.

Below you can see some teaser images of our new design and we would appreciate and encourage any input you guys have on our new concept.

We will be taking preorders soon, as we are currently completing the prototype and plan on shipping in Q2 of 2022.

More technical specs and information coming soon.

And without further ado, we present to you….the Z-Case IQ 🎉🎉🎉

Best,

Joe Janeski
Owner, FXPC and Z-Cases

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Although the original case was not a design I was personally looking for I was really impressed by a new and original design. It was sad to see that everything seemed to fall apart with production. I wish you good luck with this case and any future cases you design.

FXPC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 29, 2021
www.fxcustompc.com
Although the original case was not a design I was personally looking for I was really impressed by a new and original design. It was sad to see that everything seemed to fall apart with production. I wish you good luck with this case and any future cases you design.
Thank you for the kind words, my friend. Rest assured that we are committed to not making the same mistakes the previous owners did and intend on taking this new line of cases new heights.

Thanks again for your support,

Joe

Reactions: rfarmer

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
echo the sentiment above. happy to see thius case back on the market, wanted to pick one up for a while but could only get it through the absolute tire fire that was sfftec

Reactions: rfarmer and FXPC

FXPC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 29, 2021
www.fxcustompc.com
echo the sentiment above. happy to see thius case back on the market, wanted to pick one up for a while but could only get it through the absolute tire fire that was sfftec
We greatly appreciate your input and kind words! The previous owner definitely had difficulties with order fulfillment but we intend on improving the supply chain and eventually ordering enough cases to have a consistent stock, after the initial prep orders are fulfilled. Please stay tuned for future updates!

Thanks again,

Joe

Bakaban

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 13, 2020
Very nice!

Two questions:

1. Any chance you'll offer an optional vented side panel? Think something like a full mesh panel like the meshlicious, to mount instead of the glass (without standoffs to let air in, so the case loses some volume.

2. Any chance for mounting holes in the flex-psu location for an hdplex ac-dc and dc dc 400 watt combo?

Reactions: FXPC

FXPC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 29, 2021
www.fxcustompc.com
Very nice!

Two questions:

1. Any chance you'll offer an optional vented side panel? Think something like a full mesh panel like the meshlicious, to mount instead of the glass (without standoffs to let air in, so the case loses some volume.

2. Any chance for mounting holes in the flex-psu location for an hdplex ac-dc and dc dc 400 watt combo?
Thank you!

And to answer you questions:

1. we have definitely thought about offering such a panel and if we get enough people requesting this feature, we would add it to our list of add-one. Perhaps a poll will be added to this post soon addressing this matter:

2. Very interesting concept there! Let me do some more research and I’ll get back to you on that one 😉

Bean Nuts

Trash Compacter
Mar 17, 2021
bro... this is sick... like genuinely. It looks like the s4mini but for gamers. Love it. The case ventilation idea is the most unique thing I have seen with these sff cases, who are mostly just copies of the same pc case design

snailonni

Trash Compacter
Aug 27, 2019
If I remember correctly, the only thing that is holding me back from buying the sick-looking Z-case back in the day is the temperature issue. Make sure you have enough airflow in the case this time. Otherwise, no matter how many cool features you added, it may be unattractive for many people from the beginning.