The Frag Box: One cord, one fan, no RGB

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Oct 13, 2016
Greetings SFF Fam,

I picked up an Inwin B series case off Ebay for $20 shipped a while back and have done a couple of builds with it prior to this one. I have wanted to get back at it and put it back into service for a while now. The goal here is really just to have fun and put a build together that is all wireless and has an internal PSU while being pretty affordable and portable. Totally stealth with no RGB, power or hdd led and with only the L9i for active cooling. It is very quiet and works great as a HTPC and portable game box.

Mods were simple sanding , paint with flat black spray paint, a sticker off Ebay and the drawer pull and dremel work to fit the PSU. It has been modded prior for a low pro gpu and external brick for the 160xt but I have to say that I am not a fan of external power bricks in general. Just one more thing to haul around. Not terrible mind you but just not my jam. Overall the beat up and used look I find appealing for this one.

All parts were purchased used except for the J-Hack psu and the L9i.

Specs
2400g under the L9i with AM4 kit
AsRock B450 itx
16gb GSkill 3600 at 3200 since its rock stable and 3600 has been elusive at best on this
512g Intel 600p Nvme
J-Hack Rps 200 psu with the Mini Box 160xt direct plug
Inwin B series case which is the cheaper Chopin
Nickel finished drawer pull from the local hardware store
NFC systems Black power button off Josh's Site.