Sup!

Hey guys,

Have been an avid mITX propagandist for a few years now :) I went through all sorts of huge full tower builds, dabbled in water-cooling and when looking for ideas on how to house my current build came across the Ncase M1 when it was on Kickstarter and decided to leave big and bulky behind - I wanted something minimalist that I would have to work for in order to reach its potential and an Ncase is the perfect introduction to the small format factor life without too much compromise.

I'm at the bottom of the world (New Zealand) so I had to import the Ncase which cost almost $400 (a sparrow's fart shy of being smacked with import tax). Decided to join the SFF Forum as other IT communities I'm apart of don't really go much further into the mITX modding scene than your typical plug and play builds and I'm usually met with blank faces if I ask what risks I'd be running into when buying hardware to fit in mITX.

My next project is to put my build under water with a custom hard loop but not before I upgrade a few pieces of kit first :)

Thanks!

P.S - is there a part of the forums where we can share our builds? I see there's a build log thread but I don't really have a write up, just a few photos I'd love to share.

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016
Hey guys,

Have been an avid mITX propagandist for a few years now :) I went through all sorts of huge full tower builds, dabbled in water-cooling and when looking for ideas on how to house my current build came across the Ncase M1 when it was on Kickstarter and decided to leave big and bulky behind - I wanted something minimalist that I would have to work for in order to reach its potential and an Ncase is the perfect introduction to the small format factor life without too much compromise.

I'm at the bottom of the world (New Zealand) so I had to import the Ncase which cost almost $400 (a sparrow's fart shy of being smacked with import tax). Decided to join the SFF Forum as other IT communities I'm apart of don't really go much further into the mITX modding scene than your typical plug and play builds and I'm usually met with blank faces if I ask what risks I'd be running into when buying hardware to fit in mITX.

My next project is to put my build under water with a custom hard loop but not before I upgrade a few pieces of kit first :)

Thanks!

P.S - is there a part of the forums where we can share our builds? I see there's a build log thread but I don't really have a write up, just a few photos I'd love to share.

Welcome aboard! :p You can share your build in the build log section. No write up needed. If you only wanna post some pictures do so!

Reactions: Phuncz