SFF.Network Spotted: Zotac GTX 1050 Mini and GTX 1050 TI Mini

Keeping a low profile is important for keeping the people watching me from seeing everything... No wait, we're talking about low profile graphics here.

Sent in through our tipline, one of our observant readers has spotted that Zotac is readying two new LP 'Mini' cards - a GTX 1050 and a GTX 1050 TI. Both cards are bus powered, are rated at 75w, and feature the same dual-40mm cooling design, based on an extruded aluminium heatsink.

Read more here.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Wow, after such a long drought of LP cards this is quite exciting!

Edit: IO layout is a bit weird. Dual DP and no HDMI, but still has DVI.

Last edited:

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Nice to see some decent competition in this space. Might warrant a case that has mITX on one wide, with stacked HDPlex 160 AC-DC and LP GPU on the other powered by a 160W DC-DC. Would be a pretty nice little package - brick less and around 2.6L (170 x 170 x 90)

Reactions: TheHig

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Okay, so the dimensions in their specs list look a little dodgy to me (they say 144mm in length, that seems a bit too short) but eyeballing it, I can see it's still shorter than an ITX board, so longer than 144 but less than 170mm. That makes it even smaller than MSI's low profile offerings.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Wow, after such a long drought of LP cards this is quite exciting!

Edit: IO layout is a bit weird. Dual DP and no HDMI, but still has DVI.
To me it's a plus that it has a unique selling point with the non-popular output layout, in contrast to the usual "HDMI + DVI" norm.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Nice to see some decent competition in this space. Might warrant a case that has mITX on one wide, with stacked HDPlex 160 AC-DC and LP GPU on the other powered by a 160W DC-DC. Would be a pretty nice little package - brick less and around 2.6L (170 x 170 x 90)

Yes indeed. No flex riser either. Should make for a nice straight forward build with any of these LP gpus.