Log Spartex Osmi 3.1 Build

shilezi

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 1, 2022
Detailed parts used are listed here https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tPsPVw, but its essentially a slightly above average specc'd PC build. This site warns of compatibility issues of Ryzen 7 Chips with Asus ROG Strix x570-I Gaming motherboard. This mobo, contrary to most vidoes on the internet doesn't have the flashback usb port. Also Mobos with BIOS of 3031 are ok and will boot to BIOS, use your usb to flash firmware from there.

Here's the video of the installation by a noob enthusiast(moi).

Reactions: BaK and ovenlite1

ovenlite1

Cable Smoosher
Oct 25, 2022
Looks great! I really liked the look of this case. I enjoyed your video and the final setup in the reddit post looks quite nice too. Great build! By the way, one of the comments on your video was about a private list, I think they meant your pcpartpicker since that looks to be private, just an fyi haha. Great job!

Reactions: shilezi

shilezi

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 1, 2022
Looks great! I really liked the look of this case. I enjoyed your video and the final setup in the reddit post looks quite nice too. Great build! By the way, one of the comments on your video was about a private list, I think they meant your pcpartpicker since that looks to be private, just an fyi haha. Great job!
Thank you muchos... i think i have made the list public after i read the comment too but it seems an overwrite of these partpicker lists defaults to private and I may have missed unchecking that button again lol