Production Sparrow-MQ6 6.8L One-piece aluminum(Sparrow for increased compatibility)

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
A new accessory has been added to insulate the GPU and PSU from hot air transfer.

Reactions: scatterforce

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
Lucked out and was able to nab an EVGA 3060 ti XC that should fit this case. Might have to preorder this case.
I heard that this model of graphics card has been discontinued, so I was really lucky to buy it.

Ca11idus

Average Stuffer
Feb 13, 2017
www.heatware.com
I heard that this model of graphics card has been discontinued, so I was really lucky to buy it.
It is the lite hash rate version. Same performance. I also just got an oem r9 5900. Pairing it with an NH-L12S, an NF-A12X25, and some VLP RAM. Here's to hoping that temps are good.

Edit: Is the initial preorder still going to be running through the first week of August?

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
It is the lite hash rate version. Same performance. I also just got an oem r9 5900. Pairing it with an NH-L12S, an NF-A12X25, and some VLP RAM. Here's to hoping that temps are good.

Edit: Is the initial preorder still going to be running through the first week of August?
Pre-orders are always available and I will ship in the first week of August if there are no special circumstances.

rook

Average Stuffer
Jul 9, 2018
MQ6 3080FE EKWB ... looks entirely possible if you've got deep pockets.

edit: 3090FE and EKWB would also fit

rook

Average Stuffer
Jul 9, 2018
With external radiator?
Honestly I was laser focused on GPU length and didn't think about the radiator. The closest to a solution I can think of is 180mm radiator like the R180S. It's a little undersized for big CPU and 3080 but it's within the realm of possible. However, if there were ever mad scientists willing to tinker you could find them here.

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
Honestly I was laser focused on GPU length and didn't think about the radiator. The closest to a solution I can think of is 180mm radiator like the R180S. It's a little undersized for big CPU and 3080 but it's within the realm of possible. However, if there were ever mad scientists willing to tinker you could find them here.
I had this thought experiment once before. The only way to make a 180 rad fit is to take out the FLEX PSU, use a AC-AC and AC-DC combo, and source a slim 180mm fan. This route seems impossible...

Instead, I feel a quality 140mm rad with a good fan is a better combination of parts. My search for the best, slim 140 rads turned up these 2:
Hydro X Series XR5 140mm
Black Ice Nemesis 140GTS XFlow

While both are made by Hardware Labs, the Corsair version has better QC than the original it is based on. The Crossflow, meanwhile, has much lower flow restriction while not losing any performance.

A pump block that would fit under the fan/rad would be something like this. I'm not aware of a block with a lower profile, but I would be happy to be corrected here.

The 140 rad should provide enough space on the motherboard side for this DC-LT reservoir (often used by Optimum Tech).

Lastly, I envision the frame holding the magnets recreated and expended to provide the 140mm mounting points for the rad.