Smallest footprint Dual AIO build

Zokeh

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Aug 19, 2019
Hey everyone

First post, please bear with me ?.

Since April I've had a dream of building a mini-beast. I've been looking heavily into the Dancase A4, and also looking at new concepts in the making as the C4.

I searched the forums, but there doesn't seem to be any dual AIO builds with the A4 - which would be stretching it in such a small case already.

Anyhow, I'm looking for advice on the smallest footprint mini-ITX case that will fit a full size GPU and dual AIO cooling (GPU/CPU).

I want to fit the following hardware:

Gaming grade i5 (if budget allows I'll go for i7, if budget and PSU allows, I'll go for i9).

Full size RTX 2070S

1 NVMe SSD (M.2 or not, depends on mobo).

And an AIO cooling solution for GPU and CPU.

Can it be done in a case that will fit in a regular sized backpack?

Your efforts are much appreciated, thank you

//Zokeh

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Hey everyone

First post, please bear with me .

Since April I've had a dream of building a mini-beast. I've been looking heavily into the Dancase A4, and also looking at new concepts in the making as the C4.

I searched the forums, but there doesn't seem to be any dual AIO builds with the A4 - which would be stretching it in such a small case already.

Anyhow, I'm looking for advice on the smallest footprint mini-ITX case that will fit a full size GPU and dual AIO cooling (GPU/CPU).

I want to fit the following hardware:

Gaming grade i5 (if budget allows I'll go for i7, if budget and PSU allows, I'll go for i9).

Full size RTX 2070S

1 NVMe SSD (M.2 or not, depends on mobo).

And an AIO cooling solution for GPU and CPU.

Can it be done in a case that will fit in a regular sized backpack?

Your efforts are much appreciated, thank you

//Zokeh

i can build a custom case for you.

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Dual 120mm would be possible. Dual 240mm would be stretching it for good portability, but there exists at least one third party case that supports that, in a vertical tower format similar to Corsair One:

No idea if it would fit in a regular backpack, at 375mm it is rather tall.

Zokeh

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Aug 19, 2019
Dual 120mm would be possible. Dual 240mm would be stretching it for good portability, but there exists at least one third party case that supports that, in a vertical tower format similar to Corsair One:

No idea if it would fit in a regular backpack, at 375mm it is rather tall.
Yeah - I was thinking dual 120mm, or single 240 with both GPU and CPU looped through the same radiator.

I'll look into that, thanks!

Boss4526

What's an ITX?
Aug 27, 2019
You can fit dual 120 AIOs in the Ncase M1.
I'm looking at the loque ghost s1 or the Ncase M1 vs to do exactly that. Looking at the EVGA 2080ti xc hybrid and a 120 aio for an i5 9600k. Any suggestions on a solid aio cpu that will fit along with the GPU?

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
I guess you are talking about a 120mm AIO to cool the i5 9600k? I use a Corsair H55 on my OCed i7 8700k (@5.0GHz) and it is great. I mainly went with this however as I wanted my GPU 120mm AIO to match (I use the NZXT G12 on my 1080Ti). I had the Ghost and am replacing it with the Ncase M1 V6. The Ghost (XS) was a nightmare with the heat, and I think the tophats look shit.