Small Case Name/Brand Ideas?

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
@iFreilicht Laevis - Light, nimble and rapid.

Bending of latin :D
Doesn't it translate as "smooth" or something? Also, when I google it, the only thing that comes up is Xenopus laevis, which is an African clawed frog. Unfortunately, according to this link, "Within this genus, laevis is the only species that exceeds 100 mm in length". So that would make it the most unSFF of frogs :V

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
Doesn't it translate as "smooth" or something? Also, when I google it, the only thing that comes up is Xenopus laevis, which is an African clawed frog. Unfortunately, according to this link, "Within this genus, laevis is the only species that exceeds 100 mm in length". So that would make it the most unSFF of frogs :V

Laevis is a latin word with a ton of translations, but cool to see how me mentioning it made me learn of a non-SFF frog :D

Reactions: Ceros_X

Phryq

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 13, 2016
www.AlbertMcKay.com
I like Quark and Newton. Also Sparq. Ganymede. Also Cygnus, but a quick google shows there's already a Cygnus technologies.

If you want music for your brand, you've got a composer here :)

Reactions: Soul_Est

Phryq

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 13, 2016
www.AlbertMcKay.com
Neutrino sounds good. I didn't mention it because there's a piece of music software called Neutrino, but I guess there will be something called any name you can think of.

I saw an orange cat from my student's Window yesterday. We named her Quasar.