Discussion Small ATX case - full gpu + 280/360 aio

Wikicreio

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Apr 30, 2018
Hello there, I'm looking for a small atx case that can fits a full gpu (300-310mm, 2.5-3 slots) and a 280/360 radiator (nzxt x63/73)

Right now, my best option would be a fractal design meshify 2 compact, but since recently i've discovered all the sff cases (tried to buy a sff n-atx but out of stock XD) maybe u can help me :)

Reactions: thelaughingman

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
Chimera Industries Cerberus X. This is the way.

If you follow my build as rough guidance, you might consider the ID-COOLING NO-12015-XT-ARGB fans (or if you prefer non-RGB, the Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM perform the same) since they are the only fans (that I know of, anyway) that will fit with a 3090 FE given their slim 15-mm thickness. As front intake fans (in pull configuration, that is), they need to be mounted with rubber screws like these to provide a 0.5-1.0mm space. This is to prevent the fan fins from scraping up against the inside of the case. Otherwise, the front intake fans' un-grilled side will be directly touching the case while in pull configuration and the fan fins will be knocking against the inner metal mounting surface of the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz