Log Slim wall-mount 7l pc case project

samsonbl4

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2026
66
37
37
I'd probably have gone with a similar setup like the U-ITX or N-ATX, but using Flex-ATX or HDPlex GaN.
Would also work with PSU on the "bottom", which would allow to put in a GPU up to 221ish mm length. So something like the Gigabyte RTX 4070 2x Windforce, also some Zotax 4070s are around that length (or at least allow for shortening the GPU fan shroud, as it overhangs the actual GPU cooler by up to 3 cm).

cu, w0lf.
If you look at that guy's 7L Opion mod, there is indeed enough space to the right of the RAM slots where one could try to fit a Flex-ATX PSU or an HDPlex GaN.
 

samsonbl4

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2026
66
37
37
So, this morning, an AliExpress manager messaged me and sent photos and videos of the enclosure parts. It’s been only eight days since I placed the order, and everything is already ready! I confirmed that I was satisfied, and by the afternoon, the order status had changed to "shipped." It often happens that a finished product sits waiting to be shipped for over ten days 🙃 It is very pleasing to see such promptness from the factory.
I really liked the look of the parts in the photos; everything appears neatly finished with a uniform black color, thanks to the powder coating. Now I’ll be waiting for the package to arrive. I hope the packaging is solid, though the enclosure itself is quite sturdy—judging by the prototype I have—so it should withstand shipping well. Most importantly, I hope there are no surprises regarding dimensions or missing threads. I’m counting on good quality control at the factory.

IMG-20260930-WA0001.jpg