Log Sliger S610 WIP

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Oct 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

Here is a quick set of pics for my S610 build in progress.

Specs:
5600x
Wraith Spire cooler
Gigabyte B550i mobo
32Gb Crucial Ballisix DDR4 3600
1Tb Samsung 970 evo NVME
2Tb Inland Premium NVME
Gigabyte Aorus 2080ti Extreme
Corsair SF750
Sliger S610 chassis

I put it all together tonight to break it in and start those Steam downloads . All that is left is an exhaust fan for the top and, still deciding which, a CPU cooler. Some cable management to finalize as well. The case is very easy to build in especially if you have built in a Sliger case previously.

Thanks for looking!

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Very nice, good job shoehorning that GPU in there. So what are your thoughts on the S610? I am really tempted by this case.

murtoz

Cable Smoosher
Aug 27, 2017
It's a baby Cerberus! Nice build, looks like you really had to convince that GPU that it actually fit!

I am really tempted by this case.
I own the Cerberus as love it to bits. Can recommend!

Swap a black power button with red light - makes it a whole other case :)
Wait, that *IS* a different case! But the effect gets even better if you add a red top cover I think 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHig

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Oct 13, 2016
Very nice, good job shoehorning that GPU in there. So what are your thoughts on the S610?

Definitely a nice case. I like the proportions of 610 vs the 620 personally. Fans are audible under load but temps are good. I plan on trying the c14s I have for the cpu. That or I order the U9S chromax. Either are fine for a 5600x. The wraith spire is good enough really if a bit loud.

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Oct 13, 2016
Back again and finalizing the build for now. I decided to go with the C14s since a cooler in hand is better than 2 unpurchased.. or something. Anyway I'm calling it a success and recommend this type of setup for anyone in the S610.