Skyreach 5 Mini

clc29

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 18, 2025
1
0
I saw someone said it supports 4090FE (304 mm (12 inches) long, 137 mm (5.4 inches) high). Do we know the MAX length support yet? I unfortunately have one those gigantic cards from ASUS and really want to know the MAX length supported. hoping it would be something like 330mm or a bit more. It there any wiggle room beyond 304mm?
 

Octagoncow

Chassis Packer
Mar 21, 2019
18
38
I saw someone said it supports 4090FE (304 mm (12 inches) long, 137 mm (5.4 inches) high). Do we know the MAX length support yet? I unfortunately have one those gigantic cards from ASUS and really want to know the MAX length supported. hoping it would be something like 330mm or a bit more. It there any wiggle room beyond 304mm?
Josh made a video on his channel a bit ago going over some of the specifications of the case:

I don't think he gives an exact GPU limitation but maybe this will help give you a better idea of what's supported.
 

nitestryker

Cable Smoosher
Dec 8, 2017
12
32
Not sure if it's mentioned anywhere but do we think it will be able to fit an SFX PSU? Last time I built in the S4M I used the HD-Plex, but this time Im just looking to do a transplant of my old dancase a4 system
 

Octagoncow

Chassis Packer
Mar 21, 2019
18
38
Not sure if it's mentioned anywhere but do we think it will be able to fit an SFX PSU? Last time I built in the S4M I used the HD-Plex, but this time Im just looking to do a transplant of my old dancase a4 system
Yes, it will fit an SFX (and I think SFX-L) power supplies. The S5M is much larger than the previous Skyreach cases (just under 10L from what we've been told).
 

Octagoncow

Chassis Packer
Mar 21, 2019
18
38
I don't know if posting a link to the pre-order page is allowed, but I noticed that the S5M is available for pre-order on the NCASE website. Silver, Black, and Gunmetal (gray) are currently available.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Arboreal