Skyreach 4 Mini - Water Cooled HTPC

SamNicotine

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Sep 29, 2017
Hi All!

Excited to share a few pictures of my HTPC build with the S4M. This PC is my media server, hence the hand-me-down HW from my last Gaming build :). Happy to answer any questions about the experience. There's not a whole lot to it though. Taking the covers to get powder-coated tomorrow, appreciate any color suggestions! Thanks Josh!!

CPU: i5-6600k
Motherboard: Asrock Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
Memory: Corsair DDR4-3200 2x8GB
SSD: OCZ Vertex4 128GB
Cooler: Corsair H60
PSU: picoPSU-160-XT + ATS200T-P120 192W Brick

SamNicotine

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Sep 29, 2017
Ooooh boi, those are some tight tubes. Does it close?

Yes it does. The tubes don't look great, but I've run some handbrake/prime95 and temps looked good. There's no doubt in my mind it's restricting flow though. I'll post some more pictures when I get the cases back from powder-coat.

It made me wish someone made an AIO with elbows at the radiator!

Reactions: 1461748123

BrotherStein

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 11, 2017
Makes me feel good about my tubes! I'm hoping to have a build log uploaded this week, but I decided to cram a H75 in a slightly wider/longer case than the s4m. I had to pick up a Noctua slim 120mm fan which works really nicely. I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures from the other side behind the radiator as well if you have time. Thanks for sharing your build!

SamNicotine

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Sep 29, 2017
Jeez. Hope that's not gunna be too much pressure on the socket over time.

Yeah agreed, time will tell.

Makes me feel good about my tubes! I'm hoping to have a build log uploaded this week, but I decided to cram a H75 in a slightly wider/longer case than the s4m. I had to pick up a Noctua slim 120mm fan which works really nicely. I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures from the other side behind the radiator as well if you have time. Thanks for sharing your build!

I sure will. Thanks! Look forward to seeing how your H75 turns out too.