Log SilverStone SG13 v2 Build

resonance.34

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 10, 2020
Hey all!

Here is my Silver Stone SG13 v2 ITX build that has been recently completed. All that's missing is a right angle IEC-C13 plug to keep the build flush with the feet. I had to drill & file a nice big hole into the case to fit the PSU in this config. Probably not the best way to do things, but it works for me and I've seen a 20*C + drop in temps thanks to this.

Anyway, less text more pixels:
B is for Build

Snerual

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 3, 2020
This is a really cool idea. Now it's even more like an mcase n1 on its side :)

Considering the gaping hole this leaves in the rear panel + all the space above the CPU cooler, I'm not shocked by the 20C drop.

Silverstone should think of using this layout for the next version of the SG13 lol.

resonance.34

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 10, 2020
This is a really cool idea. Now it's even more like an mcase n1 on its side :)

Considering the gaping hole this leaves in the rear panel + all the space above the CPU cooler, I'm not shocked by the 20C drop.

Silverstone should think of using this layout for the next version of the SG13 lol.

Cheers mate! I'm probably not going to be able to stop myself from tinkering with the layouts and air flow. My next project is to cut away the top mesh in favor of a magnetic filter, with a BeQuiet! High speed 120mm fan as an intake. Less dust is more better!