confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
With today's prevalence of RGB LED lighting, more and more blinkenlights and side panel windows, it's obvious that customisation of one's system is an important factor for many modern PC users. Whilst this is all fine and dandy, not everyone wants a PC that can be seen from space when lit up. Alongside this, sleeved cabling has become the norm for any well-built system, and as a way for system owners to have that extra "touch" to personalise their PC.

Enter Noctua's updated Chromax Range - with more options to customise your system. We reviewed the first batch of Chromax products and remarked as to the customisation they could add to your system - however with only fan vibration mounts available at the time, it was only a small touch of customisation.

Read more here.

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Sick review, as always.

I will however stand by my eternal belief that vertical heatsink coolers will always be an eyesore.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
That's because heatsinks have sharp edges, don't jab them into your eye ! :p

I like tower coolers a lot and they can look menacing like this Scythe Mugen 2:

I have a Scythe Fuma Rev. B waiting for me to do something with it. But they need a specific layout to fit an SFF size.

SFF EOL

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 9, 2018
Nice options (based on Noctua website. Like many people I think RGB is now totally over-done. A little bit can be OK, but I prefer subtle.

Your links are down for me as well.