SFF.Network [SFF Network] MSI Announces the Aegis SFF Gaming PC

MSI Computer Corp has launched yet another SFF (or very close to SFF) Gaming system the MSI Aegis Barebone PC. Aegis comes with a unique case design that is compact, easy to upgrade and houses a full sized MSI GeForce graphics card, up to a GTX 980 Ti.

Read more here.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Dammit, Transformer X Dead Space :

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Enough with the fugly GAM3R cases!
It's pointless in resisting, embrace the tackiness. Red and black are the new blue and black. Unused space is the new rectangular shapes. Gaming is the new Professional.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I won't because I like those too, I meant the "Professional is always better" mindset from the early 00's, where people thought they needed Windows Professional, Toothbrush Pro, Whatever Pro Plus.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Wait a second. The base is housing a 1U PSU, that's fine, probably not the worst idea. But, there is space and an aperture for another 1U PSU inside the top of the case.

It seems extremely pointless, but I guess the idea is that if you want it to be portable, you can install the PSU in the case so it only sits in the stand at home and if you want to keep it at home you put the PSU in the base for better thermals.

That doesn't make it any less ugly, but that's at least some kind of innovation. Pretty interesting idea.