Selling Samsung DDR5, 32GB, 2x16, 4800 CL40 (XMP, etc sets it to 5400)

Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
  3. Trade In
Bought new, used for a month or two, lightly, works great, only changed to get black RAM and as expected the 6000 CL32 setup to run 6400 is not really faster, just sounds like it is as it the case from everything I have read......

Located in the US, shipping included in price of $60 in USD Or Best Reasonable Offer.

Will ship outside US where legal, etc for lowest cost I can find....

I have shipped all over the world, hundreds of packages and tens of thousands in the US, known as RAAM on Ebay, RAAMaudio was my main business(now retired) and RAAMmat my main product which was selected for the ISS training mockup and air handling systems. I have been told, professionally, I have one of the best reputations in business, anywhere and I will never change that.

That said, I prefer PayPal, friends, family, etc....due to the nature of our greedy "elected" officials.
I will consider other methods if you prefer though not used them before we can sort it out.

I will list other items as ready to sell them, can combine to save as much as possible on the cost to ship.

If OK by the rules here I can send my direct contact info, email, phone, etc if needed.

Thanks!
Rick

Last edited: