Discussion Safe to buy from Taobao / Superbuy at the moment?

aggressivehog

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Oct 9, 2019
Here is a picture showing the fittings with the side panel on, wish the picture was a bit better. There is at least 1mm possibly 2mm. I no longer have the loop in my Ghost so I can't take any additional pictures.
Thanks for posting that mate :thumb: - thats a decent look at what im up against. Ill probably gamble it, but its a good chance it fits similarly like yours but in the X1. Any issues with your setup at all?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for posting that mate :thumb: - thats a decent look at what im up against. Ill probably gamble it, but its a good chance it fits similarly like yours but in the X1. Any issues with your setup at all?
No my setup worked very well, the Apogee is a really good pump/block. Keep the pump speed below 50% and it is very quiet. I upgraded my GPU and wanted to see if I could effectively air cool my Ghost mainly because I like the look of the Ghost much better without the tophat.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the Formula X1 on Taobao? Tried searching and nothing came up.
Try this:-

Also, IIRC, Formula and Acat are 2 brands run by the same team/guy. And brand Acat seems to be expanding/flourishing while Formula brand appears stagnant. Not too sure. Formula is more premium and expensive while Acat is relatively cheaper and lower in quality (but still with fairly good quality though).
BTW, @AcatFormula is a member here, who appearing is part of the team. But, he does not visit here often.

And, I suppose it is better to post Taobao related in-general posts here:-