S4T Accessory Wish List

AlexTSG

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Jun 17, 2018
www.youtube.com
Just watched the YouTube video where Josh showed the upcoming S4T. I want one!

It's an even smaller version of the S4M for brickless mini-ITX (for APU graphics) or Micro-STX (for MXM graphics) based builds. He mentioned that he was planning a lot of accessories for the S4T, and so I thought I'd start with some things I'd like to see, and give everyone a place where they can add their wish list too.

So, here's what I'd like to see as options:

- A super high quality anti-vandal switch with integrated LED for power and hard drive activity.

- An option for a non anodized version for custom paintjobs or wraps.

- A vertical stand with front I/O. My idea would be to use the SKYSLOTS on the narrow sides to attach a wider base/stand which would include front I/O. The cables for the ports should be able to be fed through the SKYSLOTS to the inside of the case. The stand could also include a power switch for those wanting to fit the HDPlex 400W, which currently requires the power switch to be moved to the rear.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I like the idea of the front IO in the base. A lot of people are pushing for no IO and a lot of recent cases don't have them, including my Ghost, but I like front IO and with that I still had it.

Secret-Misthios

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2019
I'm sure these will be there, but like in other models I'd like to see a number of available wood bezels that don't compromise the space inside. Smaller version of the feet for those wanting to lay the case horizontally and having some breathing room.

Reactions: Obelisk

McTeags

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 18, 2017
Hmm... You said it was the same width as the S4M (57mm internally & 64mm externally), right? So I’m guessing that means I shouldn’t expect a mod for a 69/70mm low profile GTX 1650? ?

Reactions: esgee

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Not sure if this is a given with the sky slots being used, but a VESA mount would be highly desired.

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Honestly, if I can just get my ITX system, internal power brick, and a carbon fiber front plate I'll be hella stoked.

Makusan

Chassis Packer
Nov 27, 2019
is the S4T still happening?

Hey Josh, I hope all is well with you, your family and life in general. It's been almost a year since you introduced the S4T. I have been holding out for this case. It appears to be the exact case I need for my mITX workstation build. I'll be using a entry level Quadro (5.7 x 2.71 x 0.75") single slot gpu, and a Ryzen7 (8 core). I would greatly appreciate some form of update...as to a possible availability date. namaskaram

Makusan

Chassis Packer
Nov 27, 2019
Hey Josh, I hope all is well with you, your family and life in general. It's been almost a year since you introduced the S4T. I have been holding out for this case. It appears to be the exact case I need for my mITX workstation build. I'll be using a entry level Quadro (5.7 x 2.71 x 0.75") single slot gpu, and a Ryzen7 (8 core). I would greatly appreciate some form of update...as to a possible availability date. namaskaram

FYI to all- I was able to contact Josh and it appears that this case will not be available until maybe July of this year...no commitments.

Reactions: AlexTSG