Selling S4 Mini, HDPLEX units, VLP RAM, etc

Hello! Was planning a build with these items, but have since decided that I need more performance/less noise than I can get in the S4. Want to pass it along to someone who will make good use of it. Prices are shipped CONUS. Happy to ship international, but will want to talk pricing, as it’s more expensive than shipping domestic. Timestamps/pictures of the items are included below.

What I have:
  • NFC S4 Mini (silver): BNIB, only removed to take photos/admire. Perfect condition. Will come in original box/packaging. The price below includes the following accessories, purchased from Josh on his website: 24-pin Skywire cable, 8-pin Skywire CPU power cable, 6+2 pin Skywire PCI-e power cable, machined on/off switch (170mm), C6 inlet. These are also BNIB, and would cost ~$70 from the NFC store right now. $190 shipped
  • S4 Mini accessories: All purchased from Josh’s website, completely new and unused. Included with the S4 Mini, not willing to part out at the moment.
  • HDPlex 200W Combo: BNIB. Purchased a couple months ago from HDPlex. $55 shipped
  • Noctua L9i Chromax: BNIB. Not much to say, it’s gorgeous and has never been used. $25 shipped
  • Alpenfön Blackridge v2: BNIB. Again, not much to say here either. Would pair nicely with the RAM below. $30 shipped
  • ADATA 2x8GB VLP RAM: I believe these are 2666MHz, but I’m not 100% sure. They come with custom copper heat spreaders, which look really nice. Was going to use with the Blackridge, but have since decided to go a different route. IIRC, this kit hit 4000MHz CL22 (22-24-24-48) on an ASRock Z390 ITX board. $75 shipped PENDING

Will provide discounts for purchases of multiple items, as that reduces shipping costs on my end. Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have.

Cheers!

Timestamps/pics can be found here

Last edited: