CPU right angle Pci-e 6/8 pin connectors?

RobBobbins

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 28, 2020
Hello,

I was thinking of cleaning up the cable clutter in my case and saw that Aliexpress sells 90 Degree Right Angle PCI-E 6Pin/8pin adapters. Have anyone tried one off Aliexpress? Else, is there a more Reliable place to get these at?

Thank you.

RobBobbins

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 28, 2020
In late 2019, I ordered a 90 degree right angle 8pin adapter from aliexpress.
It works fine. No problems at all.
Delivery time was two months.

That's good to hear, I never knew these kinda adapters existed till recently. I even saw that they have ones for the 24pin connectors. I might look into them as well.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Well, what do you mean by 'reliable'? Getting your money but not sending you the product? The product itself does not work properly? I do not think you need to worry.
(But I can tell you that the description is not very reliable...lol That adapter should be called '180-degree' adapter)

For comparison and for the pics, make sure you order the right one.

For 24-pin 90-degree adapter, Cooler Master has two. A standard one (cheaper) and another with a capacitor inside (more expensive). If you wish to have extra peace of mind for reliability, get one instead of a no-brand-name one.

RobBobbins

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 28, 2020
Well, what do you mean by 'reliable'? Getting your money but not sending you the product? The product itself does not work properly? I do not think you need to worry.
(But I can tell you that the description is not very reliable...lol That adapter should be called '180-degree' adapter)

For comparison and for the pics, make sure you order the right one.

For 24-pin 90-degree adapter, Cooler Master has two. A standard one (cheaper) and another with a capacitor inside (more expensive). If you wish to have extra peace of mind for reliability, get one instead of a no-brand-name one.

Thanks for the reply! I'm unsure if these adapters that routes power from one point to another needs to be rated in any way, im really clueless when it comes to this so I thought that I should ask before purchasing and potentially frying the component.