Recommendation on ATX case please

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Nov 2, 2019
Hi all, just found this forum while I was looking for a new case and I was hoping for some advice, currently I have:

CPU: 8700K @ 5.0 ghz (thinking about upgrading to a 9900K)
Heatsink: Corsair H100i v2
GPU: Gigabyte 1080 Ti FE with Morpheus 2 cooler + 2x120mm fans (roughly 3-4 slots i'd guess)
RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz
Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Case: Corsair 570x
PSU:
Corsair RM1000x
Storage: Firecuda 510 2TB NVME M.2, Samsung 860 Pro 1TB, 850 Evo 512GB, 850 Evo 250GB

My use case is mostly 240hz gaming but I'm going back to university and I would like to downsize to something that is more manageable and durable than the Corsair 570X.

I've done a fair bit of research already and ideally the Sliger Cerberus X would be my pick but unfortunately they're not available in the UK as far as I can see and importing tax/shipping turns an expensive case into something that doesn't make sense.

The next one I looked at was the Raijintek Thetis Classic but it looks like i'd have to buy an SFX power supply and overall it doesnt seem quite so well designed as the above but it does tick most of the boxes.

I also looked at the Fractal Design Meshify C without the plate glass but it's a bit bigger than ideally wanted to go...

Is there anything/other good cases i've missed?
Can I get the Cerberus X in the UK?
Are there any good mods for the Thetis to improve performance?

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
I mean, yeah, you could get a Cerberus X shipped to the UK. Shipping would probably be insane.