Ready to watercool in ITX!

Hello! I just joined this community since I plan to finally go ITX, with a custom loop in mind. I plan to do this build by the end of the year, once 4950X and 3080Ti or Big Navi are available, in an Ncase M1 with the iceman res pump and two 240mm rads. This is my first time watercooling and it does sound a bit intimidating in ITX, but I am ready!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I bet you must have seen and inspired by Optimum Tech's video review of the Iceman pump/res?

There is still a lot of time to the end of the year. Good planning and preparation must often lead to success.

Welcome!

Sara

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jul 15, 2020
I bet you must have seen and inspired by Optimum Tech's video review of the Iceman pump/res?

There is still a lot of time to the end of the year. Good planning and preparation must often lead to success.

Welcome!

Actually I was planning to get the iceman before the video, that man just reads my mind sometimes with his videos

Oh and thank you!

AlexTSG

Master of Cramming
Jun 17, 2018
www.youtube.com
Welcome.

That’s a project I’d like to tackle one day, but I don’t think it will be happening this year.

If you haven’t seen it already, Ike suggest watching this video too. The space at the bottom of the case is limited, and requires a slim radiator and fans compared to the side mounted unit.