Enclosure Questions about the SKTC Q1

whatanoob

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2018
This is the case I'm asking about for those wondering.

So I'm building a PC for a friend and this almost appears to be the ideal case for his needs (well I wanted to get him the NCASE M1 but it wouldn't fit the budget). However, there's very little info online about this case, and this seems to be the most likely place to find someone who owns it.

My questions:
General impressions?
Best airflow config? (I'm ordering the one with 2 top fan mounts and vented side panels)
Which CPU cooler are you using? Do you think the NH-D4 would fit, seing as its height is exactly the same as the case's limit?

This post kinda feels like throwing a bottle in the ocean, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

whatanoob

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2018
Yeah I know the specs, since they're pretty well laid out in the description, but that's about it.

When I ask about the NH-D14 fitting or not, it's because its height is 160mm which is also the listed maximum cooler height for this case. So it could either barely fit, or be just about too tall, and it would be hard too tell without owning one.

whatanoob

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2018
Yeah it looks like I'll just have to do all my research on the Metis. This case isn't an exact copy though, as, according to their description, the SKTC Q1 is actually 1cm shorter, though it doesn't look like that would really affect CPU cooler compatibility.

Reactions: AleksandarK