Project Mercury - An internal watercooled Skyreach 4 Mini

Will you pay 300$ USD for a motherboard monoblock that have pump and resivior intergrated into it?

• Yes

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • Way tooooo expensive

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • *Rember, you saved on fittings(at least 2 of them), pump top, and reservoir with an AIO like this*

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Nov 5, 2016
Nice!
When can we order? ;)
I still haven't got them yet, my friend took some pictures for me in China. I should have them on hand in less than 10days! I will probally start accepting preorder when I got it on hand.
The radiator goes on the side, running along the mobo and end of the gpu. The res is actually built in to the block
That's exactly what I planned to do :D

Reactions: Broxin and Damascus

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
I wanna buy it just because it's dead gorgeous, but my question is will it fit in the s4m with a zotac 1080 mini and the HDPlex 400. But most importantly, will it be sufficient enough to cool that beast.

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Nov 5, 2016
Hey guys, haven't updated the post in a while. I'm really busy on work this month so I haven't had much spare time to work on the project. Luckily I'm mainly waiting on parts for this month as well.
There will be big updates coming soon. I just received the custom wooden front bezel form Josh today and are excited to try them out :)

fergunat000

Chassis Packer
Nov 27, 2017
Patiently waiting for this build, I love every part of it. Could you explain how you are keeping all the connection internal? specifically the connections to the rads? I'm also very interested in what CPU, GPU combo could be run off this rad set up.

Reactions: rosinbole

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017