Prototype Project 404 - Sub 10 liter Vertical Tower

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
That’s great! Anyway, let me know even directly when you think to have or to start the first batch! I would like to test it for the 3900x inside an MI-6!

Reactions: Sashby

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020

Total height from Cold Plate to top of pump is 38 mm.
It will need some special low profile screws for the pump mounting that Lehman said he could find locally.
It fits AMD AM3+ and AM4 sockets.
Connects an EK-Supremacy EVO copper coldplate and jet plate to an EKWB spc-60 pump.
Uses the mounting hardware from the EK-Supremacy EVO

I'll start another thread on it to see if there is more interest in this.

PC Design Foundry

Please tell me you are going to make and sell these, I know this thread hasn't had an update in a while, but with the difficulty finding pump block combos, this looks insane! I would be super keen on one for a 3950x if it fits the clearances on the x570-i Strix.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Hi DrLeroy

Yeah. Basically the previous one was interfering with the DIMM so we had to completely redesign it. The cold plate also changed to an Optimus Gen 2

I am in the process of making the parts now. I should be able to make more and sell them once we have tested and got it working.

Nice!! And lucky that I have an Optimus Gen 2! If you need any tester, I will be happy to be one!

Reactions: lehman

DoINeedAName

Efficiency Noob
Feb 19, 2020
Why have I not seen your post sooner...
Absolutely beautiful case. You got me inspired to try designing my own some day.
I can't figure out how you mounted the side panels.
Did you use magnets? They would be my guess from looking at your pictures and renders.

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
Hi DrLeroy

Yeah. Basically the previous one was interfering with the DIMM so we had to completely redesign it. The cold plate also changed to an Optimus Gen 2

I am in the process of making the parts now. I should be able to make more and sell them once we have tested and got it working.

Nice!, Ill be holding fire on ordering my water cooling parts for a while for my upgrade, hopefully stars align and I can get one of these guys from you.