News [Press Release] ZOTAC Announces the ZBOX BI323 and CI323 Mini PCs

PRESS RELEASE*: ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, original manufacturer of Mini PCs, introduces a more capable and more energy efficient ZBOX Mini PC with Intel Braswell processors.

ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs are getting more capable, adding more value than ever before. Both ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano are powered by an Intel Braswell quad-core processor utilizing a 14 nanometer low-power process with tri-gate transistors, vastly improving energy efficiency without compromising computing power. ZOTAC is also introducing a USB 3.0 Type-C port on the front for hassle free expansion or connectivity on both models.

Read more here.

*Press releases marked as such are posted without editing, and do not reflect the view of Small Form Factor Network.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Shouldn't we put articles like this in an additional Press release section? I feel like that would help with the distinction on the front page of the site.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
That would mean a large re-design of the front page. I will only post pure press releases on rare occasions - only when trying to get content out quickly!

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
No, that's not what I'm talking about. I was thinking that you now have the tags/labels "News", "Feature", "Review" and maybe you could add a "Press Release" tag. That way, it would be immediately obvious what we've got to expect from the article.