Got my v6 last year, sitting there for quite sometime, finally going to build it probably next week. So I can quarantine myself at home and play some games 
The build pretty much should be ok, just wanna double confirm it before I order all the parts. Here it is
Wanted to get the x570 strix unfortunately is not available in Malaysia. Asked the local distributor and they said hardware doesn't have international warranty.
Not really keen in the gigabyte x570, the only option left is asrock. So I'm guessing b450 is sufficient for my build.
Does the C14s comes with the correct mounting plate? Local distributor said I can send my proof of purchase to Noctua directly and they will send me the bracket for me to replace the 140mm fan on the cooler with 120mm fan.
The graphic card choice is mainly for aesthetic purpose, I might go for 5700xt pulse, haven't really make up my mind.
Power supply might change to 750w just need extra around 20usd.
The build pretty much should be ok, just wanna double confirm it before I order all the parts. Here it is
Wanted to get the x570 strix unfortunately is not available in Malaysia. Asked the local distributor and they said hardware doesn't have international warranty.
Not really keen in the gigabyte x570, the only option left is asrock. So I'm guessing b450 is sufficient for my build.
Does the C14s comes with the correct mounting plate? Local distributor said I can send my proof of purchase to Noctua directly and they will send me the bracket for me to replace the 140mm fan on the cooler with 120mm fan.
The graphic card choice is mainly for aesthetic purpose, I might go for 5700xt pulse, haven't really make up my mind.
Power supply might change to 750w just need extra around 20usd.