Other PCIE Oculink card

Gingerbeer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 6, 2019
I have a couple of 1 litre mini PCs - well, I already have a Lenovo P330 tiny, with a P350 tiny on the way - and both have PCIE slots for their P620 and T600 Quadro cards.

So, I thought I'd grab a low profile PCIE Oculink card with an external port on the back plate to hook up to my eGPU.

Can I find one in the UK? Nope! Now, I love AliExpress, but I don't want to wait weeks for delivery and I was hoping for a quicker solution.

Is my Google-fu just crap right now or are there really just so few options available? I can find one gen3 card on Amazon with reviews that say it doesn't work with eGPUs. eBay's "UK only" listings all ship from China, natch.

Anyone know where to grab one in the UK, or am I stuck with AliExpress again?

Cheers all

milesvw

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 20, 2022
Edit: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09CPNY5DH

It might make more sense to convert the M.2 to Oculink and put the NVMe in the slot with a cheap adapter. AliExpress has been super fast to CA lately, like a week or just over. I think a lot of it is coming airmal?

Or convert the PCIe to M.2 and then to Oculink 🤷🏼‍♂️

Does the P350 also have an extra 4 lanes from the PCH? There is a project with a Tiny5 riser that has the regular PCIe and another M.2

Last edited:
Reactions: Gingerbeer

Gingerbeer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 6, 2019
The Amazon listing is identical to the one I saw under a different brand, which had reviews stating eGPUs didn't work with it. Also PCIE 3.0, which might be an issue.

That bifurcation adapter bears further investigation - it looks like a winner.

Thanks, guys

Last edited:

milesvw

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 20, 2022
The Amazon listing is identical to the one I saw under a different brand, which had reviews stating eGPUs didn't work with it. Also PCIE 3.0, which might be an issue.

That bifurcation adapter bears further investigation - it looks like a winner.

Thanks, guys
This one has reviews that say it does work with eGPU, so I suppose YMMV. Also it's Amazon. If it doesn't work . . .