Prototype Our activity began :Get it is completely free, SLI Bridge 20cm and kits containing PCIe flat cable,

yawacool

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Li-Heat
Feb 1, 2017
www.liheat.com.tw
Get it is completely free, SLI Bridge 20cm and kits containing PCIe flat cable,

For excellent assembly fun, we are ready to launch SLI Bridge 20cm and kits with PCIe flat cables.

We organize this event and hope everyone will like it.

Both designs must use this package group:

LukeD
https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/project-orthrus-smallest-sli-matx-case-v2.835/

Hydra
https://www.facebook.com/Hydracases/

How to use SLI Bridge 20cm model diagram:

If you promise that you will test it immediately,
And return to the SFF forum to announce your test results and feelings.
You have the opportunity to get it (contains all mailing costs),

(A) Content: A pair of 20cm long SLI Bridge + two PCIE riser flat cables (B-350 and B-450, selectable)

Quantity: Three sets

(B) Content: Only one pair of 20cm long SLI Bridge (if you need PCIE riser flat cable must be purchased separately)

Quantity: Five pairs

Activity method
(A) Contents: A pair of 20cm long SLI Bridge + two PCIE riser flat cables (optional length)
condition:

(1) show your own design LOGO (white that can be printed on the black cable)

(2) Let everyone know that you have the same case or computer table as the structure in the photo.

(3) Let everyone know that you have a pair of display cards (GEN3) that can run using SLI.

(4) Let everyone know the specifications of your motherboard, power supply, hard disk, and DRAN parts

(5) Let everyone know the test software you will use

(B) Content: Only one pair of 20cm long SLI Bridge
condition:

(1) Show off your LOOGO (white that can be printed on black cable)

(2) Let everyone know that you have a pair of display cards (GEN3) that can run using SLI.

(3) Let everyone know the specifications of your motherboard, power supply, hard drive, and DRAN parts

(4) Let everyone know the test software you will use

LI-HEAT has the right to change its content without notice.

Last edited:

yawacool

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Li-Heat
Feb 1, 2017
www.liheat.com.tw
Updated on the first page
Activity method

(A) Contents: A pair of 20cm long SLI Bridge + two PCIE riser flat cables (optional length)
condition:

(1) show your own design LOGO (white that can be printed on the black cable)

(2) Let everyone know that you have the same case or computer table as the structure in the photo.

(3) Let everyone know that you have a pair of display cards (GEN3) that can run using SLI.

(4) Let everyone know the specifications of your motherboard, power supply, hard disk, and DRAN parts

(5) Let everyone know the test software you will use

(B) Content: Only one pair of 20cm long SLI Bridge
condition:

(1) Show off your LOOGO (white that can be printed on black cable)

(2) Let everyone know that you have a pair of display cards (GEN3) that can run using SLI.

(3) Let everyone know the specifications of your motherboard, power supply, hard drive, and DRAN parts

(4) Let everyone know the test software you will use

LI-HEAT has the right to change its content without notice.

severnia

What's an ITX?
Jun 29, 2018
I'm really happy to see this! I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to check them out, I'm in the planning stages for a scratch build with a similar layout to LukeD's build above. planning on the area between the motherboard and GPU's to be a large water-distribution panel and cable carrier similar to Singularity Computer's Spectre Build. I will use external radiators, so only blocks and pumps will be part of the build with quick-connects at the rear.

1) Logo: I need to finalize it a bit, but it is similar to what i carved in this SSD & power switch mount:
(bitly) /2ICjDs4

2)Case: Scratch build as described above.

3)GPU's: - Twin Nvidia Titan X Pascal

4)Build: - Intel i9-7960X, ASUS ROG Rampage VI Apex, 64GB GeIL Evo Spear, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB

5) Software: - as the Editor-in-Chief for ProClockers.com, i'll likely use all of the software we use to review video cards + anything else someone would like tested if available. (bitly) /2xl73NC

Thanks for the opportunity Li-Heat! as a modder, I really love to see products like this come to market!

Last edited:
Reactions: yawacool

yawacool

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Li-Heat
Feb 1, 2017
www.liheat.com.tw
I'm really happy to see this! I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to check them out, I'm in the planning stages for a scratch build with a similar layout to LukeD's build above. planning on the area between the motherboard and GPU's to be a large water-distribution panel and cable carrier similar to Singularity Computer's Spectre Build. I will use external radiators, so only blocks and pumps will be part of the build with quick-connects at the rear.

1) Logo: I need to finalize it a bit, but it is similar to what i carved in this SSD & power switch mount:
(bitly) /2ICjDs4

2)Case: Scratch build as described above.

3)GPU's: - Twin Nvidia Titan X Pascal

4)Build: - Intel i9-7960X, ASUS ROG Rampage VI Apex, 64GB GeIL Evo Spear, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB

5) Software: - as the Editor-in-Chief for ProClockers.com, i'll likely use all of the software we use to review video cards + anything else someone would like tested if available. (bitly) /2xl73NC

Thanks for the opportunity Li-Heat! as a modder, I really love to see products like this come to market!

Hi severnia

Thank you very much for your participation
Please put your GPU's here: - Twin Nvidia Titan X Pascal Photo

Please let me know the PCIE riser TYPE and length you need
We have 3 slots TYPE (A.D.B)

Length is 100mm, 150mm, 200mm~500mm

There is a reference size here
Https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...-has-standard-features-from-li-heat-ltd.1534/

Thank you again for your participation