On December 25th Christ was born, and also I was introduced to the SFF forums.

Hey folks,

Just decided to say hello (At the direct recommendation of the forum itself haha). I'd say I'm still fairly new to the SFF scene (About 1 year) but am, like many here, already obsessed with it. I've been inspired by Not From Concentrate and Optimum Tech to delve further and further down this rabbit hole.

I've been working on designing a custom SFF case myself. It's my first time taking on a project like this, but have for a long time been interested in the custom case/modding communities. I'll be making another post soon detailing where I'm at with my case and will be looking for advice and input!

Anyway, I look forward to talking to all of you in the future, and of course creeping through alllll the threads.

Reactions: tinyitx

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Hey folks,

Just decided to say hello (At the direct recommendation of the forum itself haha). I'd say I'm still fairly new to the SFF scene (About 1 year) but am, like many here, already obsessed with it. I've been inspired by Not From Concentrate and Optimum Tech to delve further and further down this rabbit hole.

I've been working on designing a custom SFF case myself. It's my first time taking on a project like this, but have for a long time been interested in the custom case/modding communities. I'll be making another post soon detailing where I'm at with my case and will be looking for advice and input!

Anyway, I look forward to talking to all of you in the future, and of course creeping through alllll the threads.
Welcome!
Regarding your custom SFF case, will be it just one for yourself or do you plan to market it?
Regardless, look forward to it.

Reactions: Phuncz

erikvalen

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 30, 2020
Welcome!
Regarding your custom SFF case, will be it just one for yourself or do you plan to market it?
Regardless, look forward to it.
Ideally it would be desirable enough to market it! But we will see. Either way I'll be having it professionally manufactured, so if there's enough interest after the first one I would be more than willing to sell some!

Reactions: Arboreal