Old german guy falling for sff,

Old guy falling for sff,
hello everyone...just a short Intro.
Since my first shuttle xpc (sn 41g2 ) i am in love with sff. My main rig is lian li a4 h2o, 9700x, 32gb 6000cl30, wd 2tb, be quiet 240mm aio an a rx 9070xt....but i am building a steam machine on steroids right now (cooj mq6, 9600x , 1tb, 32gb and a 9060xt)...hope i can leave Windows once and for all.
I show some pics when i got the cable sleaved....
...thank you and happy gaming !
 

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
6,125
5,032
Belgium
Welcome to the forum ! My first SFF PC was also a Shuttle, an SG33G5 with a Core 2 Quad CPU. I've been a Linux-only convert for two years now and haven't looked back. I dove a little more into the deep end and went with an Arch-based distro named EndeavourOS, which I've had zero regrets about. But it's for people with some motivation to keep on figuring out :) With SteamOS on the horizon, I expect the barrier to entry to Linux will become low enough for most people to switch and stay.

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !
 
  • Like
Reactions: GuilleAcoustic