Falling down the SFF rabbit hole

Hey guys,

I have been building a new system now for about a month and this time around have really enjoyed the process...So much so that I don't want to stop.

I have built a nice system (for me) with a 5600x and a 6700xt in a Jonsbo umx3 with a 240mm msi rad. It is really slick and not really an SFF but a nice small sleek mATX build. I should be content...happy and enjoy...but

It was waaayy too enjoyable and the ideas have started flowing...I already bought an ITX board and a SF750 even though they were not necessary for the case. I keep watching custom loop build and doing some planning and I cant let go of going all out for fun..plus I am sitting on 70 degrees for the GPU and would love to have a bit of play with overclocking.

All of this started because i wanted an ultrawide and my old system wouldn't have been enough but now I am slipping into a chasm. I wish when this started I had knew as I probably wouldn't have gone with the 6700xt as blocks are rare for this one.

Anyway I am thinking the Jonsplus 100 with a custom loop and twin 360's.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Hey guys,

I have been building a new system now for about a month and this time around have really enjoyed the process...So much so that I don't want to stop.

I have built a nice system (for me) with a 5600x and a 6700xt in a Jonsbo umx3 with a 240mm msi rad. It is really slick and not really an SFF but a nice small sleek mATX build. I should be content...happy and enjoy...but

It was waaayy too enjoyable and the ideas have started flowing...I already bought an ITX board and a SF750 even though they were not necessary for the case. I keep watching custom loop build and doing some planning and I cant let go of going all out for fun..plus I am sitting on 70 degrees for the GPU and would love to have a bit of play with overclocking.

All of this started because i wanted an ultrawide and my old system wouldn't have been enough but now I am slipping into a chasm. I wish when this started I had knew as I probably wouldn't have gone with the 6700xt as blocks are rare for this one.

Anyway I am thinking the Jonsplus 100 with a custom loop and twin 360's.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

You can start navigating the rabbit hole from here: terms, conditions and rules. It is especially important to read them if you are wanting to buy or sell, as the information you need to gain access to that subforum is all in there.

Also, as part of our community moderation efforts, we don't let new users edit posts or links for a bit, so report your post using the "report" button if you need it deleted/modified (or just post something like "sorry double post above" or "the above post is wrong, here's the updated one:... ").

The report button is also useful if you observe spam or any other suspicious activities going on.

Have fun!

Reactions: Phuncz