Closed Nvidia 1080 TI water cooled with radiator from a Corsair One Pro USA

Hello Everybody,

I'm parting out my Corsair One Pro first gen as I'm seeing what parts I can or can't upgrade in it. This time I'm looking to sell the GPU to finance some further tinkering around with the system. This is the Nvidia 1080 TI based on the MSI Seahawk card that comes in the Corsair one with it's 240mm slim radiator and blower fan included all as one piece.

If you are thinking about doing a slim or SFF build this would be a good card to pick up. If you just want a 1080 TI this is also a good card to pick up.

I'm looking for $600 given this is a pretty unique part but I'm open to reasonable offers for sure. Let me know if you have any questions.

I would also consider trading this for a 9900k and cash.

USA only and even better if you are near Austin, TX. Shipping to most of the USA should be $20 with insurance. If it costs more I'll eat the costs.

Last edited:

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
have you found a radiator that fits in the corsair one? o_o the AIO is super specific to that case

mnetting

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 29, 2018
My plan is to experiment with air cooling rather than water cooling here which is why I’m selling the card with the custom radiator attached still. No plans to look for a similar slim radiator.

Reactions: VegetableStu