Closed Modified/Upgraded Corsair One Pro or parts of the pro

Putting some feelers out here to see if anyone has any interest in purchasing a project of mine that I'm mostly done with. I got a good deal on a refurbished Corsair one Pro off Amazon before the holidays and ended up upgrading it quite a bit. Right now the config is...

- Corsairs 1080 TI water-cooled based off the MSI SeaHawk if I understand correctly
- Corsair SFX 600w PSU, upgraded from the 400w one that was in there to start with
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX board, upgraded from the Z270 MSI one that was in there
- Intel 8600k CPU, upgraded from the 7700k that was in there, watercooled
- 2x8GB of Corsair LPX DDR4 3000 Mhz memory, upgraded from the 2x8 GB of DDR 2400 MHz that was in there
- 480 GB NVME SSD, it's some OEM Samsung that they included in the system but I'm not sure the model
- Noctua Industrial 140mm fan at the top, upgraded from the maglev one and wired to the MLB instead of the GPU

I wouldn't be selling it for much of a discount given it's a pretty unique thing, I'm thinking maybe $2000 but that might change after feedback, and would be USA Only, preferably if you are in Austin, TX you can just come get it.

I’m considering selling the cpu aio and the 1080 ti with its aio separately as well if that is something folks are interested in.

Anyway let me know what you think. I'll work on getting some pics as well.

Thanks Y'all,

Michael

Last edited:

Sashby

Average Stuffer
Nov 13, 2017
I’m considering selling the cpu aio and the 1080 ti with its aio separately as well if that is something folks are interested in.

Anyway let me know what you think. I'll work on getting some pics as well.
I would be interested in the cooling system plus the 1080ti BUT I do live in Australia. I know you stated USA only but if you do change that, then please let me know.

mnetting

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 29, 2018
Thank you for the interest. If I open things up globally I’ll let you know.

Reactions: Sashby