Discussion Nr200p -> Will this GPU fit

Arapaima

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 14, 2020
Hello,

For my projekt im looking for a compact 3080 PCB and block size. 3080 FE and Asus EK are currently the ones im after.

I'm trying to figure out if the ASUS 3080 EK would fit in Vertical Position. I Can't really find any information on Cooler-Master's page what maximum height size is and that includes 120mm fans installed on top.

According to Asus, the GPU size is 21.6 x 13.62 x1.98 Centimeter.
What I can't figure out is where the 13.62cm starts and stops? My worry lies in with in-let and out-let ports, I can't figure out if the in and out ports would interfere where the top fans are installed?

elvendawn

Average Stuffer
Nov 12, 2020
Hi Arapaima, maybe there are others doing this, but you might be a pioneer in this for a water cooled GPU in the NR200P virtually mounted.

Optimum Tech reported it there is 14cm of height clearance for the GPU in vertical position, and the GPU he has in there looks to be 2-3cm taller than the mounting bracket like the Asus EK block, and since they state it's 13.6cm, I suspect it will fit with the fans but will likely be a snug fit for tube routing.

Reference video

Arapaima

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 14, 2020
Hi, and thanks for answering :)

I saw his video the other day and somehow didn't notice that Ali said it.
And also, I saw this picture and it looks like the left fan(above gpu) is a 120mm and the GPU fits just about.