Prototype Not a sandwich case

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I like the name monolith, but I believe other cases have taken that name. Perhaps a different spelling? Or The Totem (Because it has wood) :)

Shatrod

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 6, 2019
I like the name monolith, but I believe other cases have taken that name. Perhaps a different spelling? Or The Totem (Because it has wood) :)

I have come up with one I really like. The Knarr. Or alternatively Knörr. After a small viking cargo ship. I figured liquid cooling, water, wood... And it sounds cool too

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I like it :) I too was trying to kind of some kind of ship theme. (great minds think alike, my friend!) But didn't think of any quite fitting. Also thought of involving "XII" (Roman numerals for 12) in some kind of name, but hadn't yet come up with anything worth while.

Menhir came up as a synonym to monolith, which means literally "tall stone", and it's a cool name, but didn't seem fitting since it isn't stone. So I thought of totem pole thus the suggestion for totem(although, honestly, I didn't think that even to be fitting, but worthy of a suggestion at least).

Reactions: Shatrod

Shatrod

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 6, 2019
I quite like totem as a name. But I don't want to use it on this project. The very first one I built years ago (unpublished) shared it's layout with the velka 5. I'm thinking I might revisit that with wood. That would be a totem.

Reactions: Poblopuablo

Shatrod

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 6, 2019
Moved worklog to new thread. Just in case someone here that was curious but didnt see it: