SFF.Network Noctua Hoodies Now Available

From Noctua;

Noctua’s premium cooling components are internationally renowned for their superb quietness, exceptional performance and thoroughgoing quality. Now, with the introduction of our NP-H1 premium-quality hoodies, Noctua enthusiasts have the opportunity to express their love of the renowned Austrian PC cooling brand through their wardrobe:

Available in two colour schemes – a signature Noctua brown and a redux-inspired grey - the NP-H1 hoodies combine premium-feel heavyweight fabrics with a sophisticated, practical and attractive design, offering ultimate warmth and comfort to the avid Noctua follower.
The hoodies are available as of today via Noctua’s official Amazon and eBay stores for EUR/USD 49.90:

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
I love it, haha

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
The Official Hoodie of the Original Noctua Fan Color Support Group, or ONFCSG for short:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
So strange! When I first read the thread title, I thought this 'hoodie' refers to some kind of a heatsink duct or hood.
I find it very odd that Noctua adds this line of product as this totally deviates from their business model. Different supplier, different profit margin, different handling of inventory...etc
I wonder what comes next....Noctua hiking boots? Noctua sunglasses? Noctua brand of coffee?
Interesting new venture of this company.

Reactions: khanate