Production " No longer a box" . introduce Butterfly structure Open itx A4 Chassis (20200731 big update)

vot4pedro

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 7, 2020
XTIA DESIGN- any plans to update the case design to accommodate the new 3 slot and very large RTX 3090 3 GPU? This case is perfect to display this mammoth GPU.

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
XTIA DESIGN- any plans to update the case design to accommodate the new 3 slot and very large RTX 3090 3 GPU? This case is perfect to display this mammoth GPU.
Yes. We will not miss the RTX 3090&3080Ti party. We will produce a special version for 3090 3slots GPU. And make some modifications
for the double-side ventilation design(if the leaked images are true.).
Let's wait for the RTX3090 official details together

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
For all customs:

Your order may have some delay because of the so many orders on one night (12th Aug after the Youtube review )need more time to deal with than we thought.

The morning when I wake up I can't believe my eyes to see 70+orders at one night(we only have less than 5 international orders a month normally) . All orders before 25th Aug will be complete this week. We work until midnight every day this month( It is 3 am again in China).

Plus E-mail and Whatapp reply may have some delay since I go back to Mainland China to push the factory personally ( Whatsapp and Gmail are banned in Mainland China I have to use an unstable VPN to connect). Sorry for the late replay.

Please understand Xproto is not a joke, we are dealing with things so serious, give us a little bit more time to double-check and package your order.

Thanks for all people who like the design.

XTIA
Welch.

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
Yes. We will not miss the RTX 3090&3080Ti party. We will produce a special version for 3090 3slots GPU. And make some modifications
for the double-side ventilation design(if the leaked images are true.).
Let's wait for the RTX3090 official details together

Do this and you'll have a lot more sales for this brilliant design and work of art. Perfect way to show off RTX Founder's Edition cards.

Addendum: in your new design to accommodate the RTX 3080/3090, would you consider adding a USB header that adds a USB 3.0 Type C and Type A port along with Mic and headphone jack placed in the center spine column of the case?

Last edited:

Admiral Vint

Cable Smoosher
Sep 11, 2020
Can we get some more build pictures. Especially interested in how the cables coming out of the mobo are tucked away. Also, maybe, if 90 degree USB/DP/LAN adapters are used, a cover could be designed to go on top?

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Can we get some more build pictures. Especially interested in how the cables coming out of the mobo are tucked away. Also, maybe, if 90 degree USB/DP/LAN adapters are used, a cover could be designed to go on top?

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
Why shipping by EMS to Russia is so expensive? $70. It's can't cost so much.
6-7Kg shipping from US to RU cost for me $60. 6-7kg!
And shipping this case from CN to RU can't be more then $30.

prefinem

Trash Compacter
Apr 12, 2018
Here is my latest build with two 240mm rad and full custom loop. (Ignore the hardlines, they were done quickly and badly and will be getting replaced)

Eekaboo

Efficiency Noob
Oct 12, 2020
I noticed on Taobao there is a 280mm AIO bracket for sale. Are there any images of how it looks like when mounted on to the xproto?

I wanted to see how much it sticks out in comparison to the 240mm bracket and whether 240 is still the choice purely for aesthetics. Especially when the 360mm bracket sticks out on top a bit too much on this case for my liking.

Also if I live in Hong Kong, is TaoBao the best place to order the case?

Thanks in advance!

Fly4nAI

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 8, 2020
Hi there. Thank you for making such an appealing ITX case. I’ve sent my Xproto order with 2x 280 brackets and modular cables. Is the infinite valley RGB module available to order yet? If not can you estimate when it will be available? Thanks

DaMaDo

Case Bender
New User
Oct 15, 2020
Got my Xproto case in and looks great, but wish I had known I could order the custom cables at the same time. I saw the list and just thought it was different shipping options for the case.

Going to see if I can have some made.

Where do you get the super low profile 90 degree HDMI and USB cables?

DaMaDo

Case Bender
New User
Oct 15, 2020
For the HDMI, I'd need the
Got my Xproto case in and looks great, but wish I had known I could order the custom cables at the same time. I saw the list and just thought it was different shipping options for the case.

Going to see if I can have some made.

Where do you get the super low profile 90 degree HDMI and USB cables?
For the HDMI I'd need the 2.1 high speed version, but it seems the low profile versions for that isn't out yet.