Production " No longer a box" . introduce Butterfly structure Open itx A4 Chassis (20200731 big update)

Sicaris

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 6, 2016
The update looks fantastic, well done for making this so modular without compromising the look. Have you considered doing a short version without the SFX portion and only compatible with ITX length GPUs? I not sure if there would be space somewhere to put an hdplex or Meanwell PSU but it would be a really interesting option.

manicMetro

Cable Smoosher
Jul 19, 2020
Sorry for the newbie question but how do i wire up the on switch from the instruction video:

I don't know how to plug in LED cable (b) and LED cable (w)

this is a pic from my motherboard manual (Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO)

and looks like HD and power LED need 2 connection.
Anyone know?

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Sorry for the newbie question but how do i wire up the on switch from the instruction video:

I don't know how to plug in LED cable (b) and LED cable (w)

this is a pic from my motherboard manual (Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO)

and looks like HD and power LED need 2 connection.
Anyone know?
PW: Grey, no ±
PLED: Blck& white , no±

The case don't have HD&RES

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Do you have any idea to buy ADT 185mm PCI-e Riser Cable if cable contained a package was broken.
There are no place to buy 185mm choice in ADT shop on aliexpress.

Or, is the case fit 200mm riser cable ?
200mm will be too long. Any pci-e riser that fits A4 layout like GHOST S1 and T1 will fit Xproto.(180mm minimum)

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Hmm, interesting design. I found your mention about B550i m/b in taobao page. Using google translate, seem to be an issue about install m/b into the frame? I don't found the same mention on your website, are there the differences between these respective two?
Some brands of B550i MBs should use higher Copper pillar(higher one for pci-e riser), we give enough copper pillar for this requirement. no worries

Reactions: VeeTeeF and DevFX

vot4pedro

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 7, 2020
XQUOTE="XTIA Design Studio, post: 206782, member: 19750"]
Thanks anyway. The thickness of the graphic card has no physical limitations.
[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to USA availability in mid Aug. I'm not a fan of AIO coolers so plan to use a NH-D15 for a 3950x. That said, is there a CPU cooler physical limitation, any mounting interference etc

mnetting

Cable Smoosher
May 29, 2018
Ordered one last Thursday before the order hold. I cannot wait to get it.

I’ve got a ThorZone Mjolnir on the way whenever that actually gets made as well. Might have to stick with this though as I loves me a vertical system.

Or do i build two computers...

Reactions: VeeTeeF

yeetus

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 12, 2020
I like that the 240 is finished the same way as the case. are there photos of what the 360 AIO cooler module looks like?

yohawing

Efficiency Noob
Dec 24, 2019
The case ordered 2 weeks ago arrived on me.
It looks very well. thanks a lot for @XTIA Design Studio work.

prefinem

Trash Compacter
Apr 12, 2018
They appear to be really good quality and are very flexible. They'd be worth it at more than double the price honestly.

That's great to know. I shot him an email and asked if it's possible to get the cables added to my current order