Selling NFC Skyreach S4M, Meanwell Power Supplies, Ultra-Low Profile cable

Hey all,

Timestamps first :
Selling my S4M. Totally love this case but I won't be traveling as much as I was in the past with my previous job, so ultra-portability isn't as much of a concern anymore. This has been my workhorse for well over a year and has kept me happy on all my travels since then (although I haven't done much traveling with it since the spring). I'm not going to say it's in perfect cosmetic condition, there are a few minor blemishes, that seem to be accentuated in the photos. Front bezel is the worst, although it's really not bad at all, especially if you step away a foot or two! It's not nearly as bad in person as it is in the photo.

Comes with all original accessories - PCI-E riser, 120mm fan bracket, SkyBracket (dual SSD or dual 92mm fan mount). Also comes with NFC power button (a real treat!!).

Only mods of consequence are the manual enlargement of the back slot meant for a C8, to allow a C6 connector, which was then super-glued on. I've got two sets of AC wires soldered to that, one to feed a MeanWell each (UHP-200-12 direct to GPU, RPS-200-24 for motherboard, to be used with KMPKT 160 or similar DC-DC unit). I've also shortened the exterior screws to allow the UHP-200 to sit flush on the inside. All details here :

I've also got the ultra low profile GPU cable @royalba94 made for me. I had to manually trim a bit of the plastic bits to fit my KMPKT 360 but everything works - will be very useful if you plan to run an HDPLEX 400W AC-DC unit. The maker was kind enough to mark the three positive wires by using white shielding.

Pricing :

S4M with power button : Sold.
MeanWells : To be discussed if you want individual ones. I'd say 50$ + shipping for all three;
Everything above : 200 USD + shipping.
Low Profile Cable : 20 USD + shipping (cost me $45!!).

Last edited:

m.trix

Trash Compacter
Jul 9, 2019
Are you also parting with your Dynamo 360?
I recall following along your build for inspiration. Very neat.
M.

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 8, 2018
I already have. =) It was actually KMPKT himself that got it. He'd helped me a lot in the past so I returned the favor.

m.trix

Trash Compacter
Jul 9, 2019
Ah okay. Yeah he has also helped me as well. Good people.
Hopefully one day you'll need an S4M and build another again.
Cheers.
M.